So what do our courses offer?
- A range of topics and themes to help mums within any stage of their parenting Journey
- A Friendly, Supportive and non Judgemental environment
- A take home guide with Practical advice, top tips, support networks and facilities, as-well as local discounts and special offers on our partner brands
- Goodybag containing Bath and Body products for Mum and Baby
- Expert advice on Self-Care and Mindfulness to allow you to reduce stress, anxiety and low mood whilst bringing up your child.
- Insights into Maternal Mental health conditions, and how you can support yourself and those around you
- A pre/post natal fitness session, with an ‘at home’ workout specifically developed for busy mums. Accompanied by nutritional advice.
- Q&A with our on board Nursery Nurse & Health visitor, a chance to ask for advice, tips and tricks on a range of Pregnancy, baby, Toddler and Child Issues/ Milestones.
- A pamper session, creating a mini aromatherapy facial to suit your skin-type and time-frame, the perfect de-stress activity for busy parents!
- A chance to socialise with like minded mums, and have honest conversations about the good, the bad, and the ugly side of motherhood!
- A feelings journal and goal setting page to ensure you get the most out of the course
- Membership in our free, closed facebook group, a local support network of like minded and friendly mums
- Techniques to build up your confidence, happiness and self esteem.
FANTASTIC 4+ PACKAGE! If you love the sound of these courses, but cant get out of the house easily, or don’t like the idea of social situations, sign up with 3 or more friends, and we can hold the courses in the comfort of your own home! Whether that’s an afternoon treat, or a girls night in each week, message us with your location to find out more!
Made Up Mom Course dates and Times , 2019
|Course Name||Start Date||Session Time||End date||Location|
|Mums of Older Babies, Toddlers to Teenagers||3rd September||7.40pm – 8.40pm||7th October||TBC (Within a 5 mile radius of woking)|
|Mum and Baby 0-6 Months||6th September||9.40am- 10.40am||11th October||GU21 Venue|
|Mum and Baby 0-6Months||24th May (Friday Mornings)||9.40am-10.40 am||28th June||GU21 Venue|
PLEASE MESSAGE US FOR AVAILABILITY AND SCHEDULES IN OUR NEW LOCATIONS:
BOOK NOW USING THE BELOW PAYPAL LINKS!
Upon receipt of payment, you will be sent an enrollment form, and have an opportunity to ask any questions about your chosen course!
Mindful Motherhood 6 week Course, NEW MUM 0-6MONTHS
Practical support and advice on raising your new baby with health visitor Q&A. Safe post natal fitness and nutrition alongside self care and mindfulness, to help you cope with your new arrival and the effects of sleep deprivation and baby blues. Self rediscovery with a Pamper and Mummy makeup class, alongside advice on how to handle challenging situations and home and the changes to your relationship. Fun, Friendly and Sociable. Daytime classes available, bring your baby!
Made up Mom 6 week Mindful Motherhood course, Older Baby, Toddler to Teenager
Self rediscovery, Mindfulness and Self care techniques help you cope with the changing habits of your family. Maintaining strong Mental health, alongside an insight to Fitness and nutrition that you can fit around your busy lifestyle. Mummy style beauty and makeup, as-well as practical parenting support and advice. Evening classes available, dates and times agreed via private email.
Emma The Made up Mom hosting a talk about the Wellbeing of Parents in December at Bisley Montessori Nursery.